EASTCOAST HOT SPOTS and Tourism Links
Tours from DUBLIN in one day two max.
1. MEATH NEWGRANGE Burial chambers of the Kings of Ireland 3000bc
HILL OF TARA Inauguration site of the Kings of Ireland
2. DUBLIN Dublin Castle, Trinity College, Dublin Tourist Trail (walking ), Guinness Brewery, Civic Museum, National Library, Joyce's Dublin.
3. WICKLOW Victorian Bray, Enniskerry, Wicklow Gaol, Glendalough,
The Military road to Glenmalure, Clan O'Byrne.
4. WEXFORD Enniscorthy, Dunbrody in New Ross, JFK Homestead, Kilmore thatched Village, Medieval Wexford, Hook Head, Ballyhack
5. KILKENNY Walk the marble city slowly, Rothe house for your genealogy, The Castle, finally a pint in the Widow Kytlers Inn.
Dublin Castle Trinity College Book of Kells, National library and museum Joyce Sandycove Howth Great Pubs
Newgrange, the Hill of Tara Inauguration site of the kings of Ireland
Kilkenny Castle Rothe House stroll past the Tholsel and on through old Kilkenny. Visit Graignamanagh St Mullins Inistioge
New Ross JFK homestead Dunbrody Wexford medieval Kilmore Hook Head Slade
Victorian Bray, Enniskerry, Wicklow Gaol, Glendalough, Vale of Avoca.
The Military road to Glenmalure.
The O'Byrne's Country.